- The Katsina-Ala Multidisciplinary Journal is a bi-annual journal (in June and December) centrally published by College of Education, Katsina-Ala, Benue State. This academic journal cuts across many disciplines including the Arts, Sciences (core sciences and science education), Vocational and Technical Education, Education and ICT, World and Indigenous Languages and contemporary global and national issues. The primary mission is to publish well researched articles that are original and which have the capacity to promote autonomous and qualitative scholarship that can improve the standard of education in Nigeria. It is open for patronage by practising teachers, teacher educators, authors, curriculum experts, policy makers, students, publishers and librarians in all aspects of education.
- Articles submitted to Katsina-Ala Multidisciplinary Journal must not have been published or sent for publication elsewhere.
- Contributors will be charged the sum of Four thousand five hundred naira only (N4,500) as handling charges. Both cost of assessment and publishing are borne by the publishers.
- Opinions and views expressed in the Journal are those of individual contributors.
- The journal uses the double blind peer review system, and allows the peer review to last for a thirty days (i.e. one month), after which the views of the reviewers are collated and final publishing decision is taken.
- For now, the Journal publishes only articles written in English language.
- As an open access journal, the Journal website and contents are open to anyone with internet access and can be downloaded for free.
|Name||Institutional affiliation||Designation||Email address|
|Ikyolun Ikpa||College of Education, Katsina-Ala||Editor-in-Chieffirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Terver Udu||Benue State University, Makurdi||Editoremail@example.com|
|Dr. Emmanuel M. Orduen||College of Education, Katsina-Ala||Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Justin K. Kpagh||College of Education, Katsina-Ala||Editoremail@example.com|
|Edward Luper Gar||College of Education, Katsina-Ala||Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Patrick T. Abende||College of Education, Katsina-Ala||Editoremail@example.com|
- D.I. Musa Benue State University, Makurdi – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof . Terkura Tarnande Benue State University, Makurdi email@example.com
- Zacharys Anger Gundu Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Y. Gyuse Benue State University, Makurdi email@example.com
- Emmanuel E. Achor Benue State University, Makurdi firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benson Aniete Akpan Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- Nancy Agbe University of Mkar
- Edward Ayem Shoja College of Educ., Katsina-Ala email@example.com
- Akombor Ande A. Benue State University, Makurdi
- Armstrong M. Adejo Benue State University, Makurdi
- E.U.U. Akpan University of Jos, Jos
- Ben Imoko Benue State University, Makurdi firstname.lastname@example.org
- T.A. Toranyiin University of Agric. Makurdi
- R.A. Kimbir University of Agric., Makurdi
- Iorfa Adamu University of Calabar
- Best Ochigbo University of Uyo.
- Eyo Mensah University of Calabar email@example.com
- Godwin Yina Benue State University, Makurdi firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.G. Ochogwu Benue State University, Makurdi
- Chinwe Muodumogu Benue State University, Makurdi email@example.com
- Dr. E. O. Usue Benue State University, Makurdi
- Isaac T. Dankaro College of Educ., Katsina-Ala
- Francis Agbidye University of Agric., Makurdi
- D.S. Ortserga Benue State University, Makurdi
- Edward Omudu Benue State University, Makurdi
- (Mrs) J.E. Odey Benue State University, Makurdi firstname.lastname@example.org